Aromatherapy Consultations and Customized Blending
Healing Straight From Nature... Making Everyday Beautiful
Jamilah Aromatherapy provides consultations, by appointment for many concerns that can be supported by the use of aromatherapy. The information below will be of use to you if you are considering an appointment.
Clients use consultations for a number of different reasons:
1. Support current health and wellness with natural, plant-based remedies
2. To address a current physical or emotional concern with essential oils
The scope of practice as to how we can support your wellness concerns includes, but is not limited to:
- addressing the respiratory system (bronchial, asthma, colds, sinus issues)
- stress reduction (anxiety, excessive worry & negative thinking)
- skin conditions (dryness, psoriasis, eczema, acne, scarring)
- attacking bacterial, viral and fungus infections
- reducing inflammation (stiff joints, arthritis, sports/exercise injuries)
- supporting digestive and elimination issues (chronic indigestion, constipation)
- reducing pain (analgesic remedies that help manage pain)
- aiding circulation and lymphatic drainage
- supporting the immune system
- emotional balancing (moodiness, anxiety)
- energy restoration (physical and mental fatigue)
- organic & natural beauty care
- sleep concerns (insomnia, sleep interruptions, excessive thinking)
- menopause issues (sleeplessness, energy, hot flashes)
We will provide customized blends and products to support you health based on your medical history and current concerns. Our consultation will take about an hour and half. During this time, we will gather pertinent health information and listen to your concerns and/or desires for natural remedies to support your health. You will sample a number of different aromas so one or more blends can be created for your use that will be both appealing to your senses and therapeutically active. You will receive clear instructions about how to use your aromatherapy blend and what to expect. We will follow-up to ensure that you are utilizing the blend appropriately and storing it in the manner prescribed to maintain its usefulness. We will work with intentional commitment to achieve your satisfaction!
For those that may be limited by inability to travel, we can provide consultations via telephone, online via email, messaging and Skype. Essential to the external office consultation process is completion of the Client Information Form that can be requested by selecting the Contact Us link. Please provide an accurate email address and telephone number. Please do not hesitate to call us for any inquiry or for further information.
In addition to the customized blend that will be provided to you as part of the consultation I have created a diverse line of all wildcrafted and organically based therapeutic aromatherapy products. Each one of these products has been formulated based on scientific principles, therapeutic indications, and many from personal experience or use by family and friends over several years.
Please call 866-565-2130 for further information or to schedule an appointment. We are available Monday - Saturday.
We look forward to our time together to support your mind-body-spirit connection to improved wellness.